"Mom, you have no idea what I am doing down here and you do not care. I have been in South America almost 2 years now. Everytime you write there is one or two sentences that has to do with me, example " Good Morning, what is your locale? Hope your trip to Peru will closely imitate your visit in Ecuador" I am not on a visit I am doing things here. Please send no more emails to me, thank you......."
I am her only daughter and she has no idea what I am doing or even where I am at in South America. She makes it sound like I am on some expensive holiday. Mean while my heart is breaking for those struggling here in South America and all I can do is share my heart with them and try to help. This is the daughter my mother does not know at all and does not care to. On facebook I am Ecuador Journey and my page for the children is https://www.facebook.com/#!/EcuadorJourneyChildren
Shelia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question ~