Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Kundalini Awakening

My Kundalini Awakening ~

April 17, 2014 at 9:12am

I suppose it is very possible that mine started even before I came to South America. As it happened I arrived in SA as the kundalini moved from Tibet and back to SA.

I arrived here in August 2012 and took my first trip to Vilcabamba in Sept. 2012. While there I met a friend of mine his name is Justin. We were sitting on a bench talking to each other about things, I told him I was an intuitive empath and did energy work. We talked more about energy and he tapped me on the leg, when he did I gasped and looked down at my heart chakra. Not only did I feel the intense energy running from my soul to his I could see it. A bright white thread of moving light, I could not believe what I was experiencing. I had no words for what had just happened...

I came back to Cuenca and the energy started coming to me in the early morning around 4am every morning. I would wake up and my whole body would be buzzing with intense energy. I would just grab my crystal and say ok I have no idea what is going on but go ahead. Then the shift of 2013 came along and that is when I thought what the heck. I started smelling food from pictures.. yes I said pictures. Then came the tasting food that I was not eating or around. Then the energy started working up through my chakras. As my chakras opened when I would breathe in I would pull in energy through them and I will be honest it was pretty strange in the begining.

In Oct. 2013 I received a new "thing" "gift" "ability", spirits started coming to me when they needed me to pass along a message for them to loved ones. Most recent is my senses are growing even stronger than the level they had become in the begining. I have a really hard time with smells and food to be sure, everything is very intense including emotions.

So this is where I am at now and I will update this note and things go along and below is a file of links ~

By Ecuador Journey on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 3:47pm



http://lightworkers.org/node/22904

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/kundaliniawakening.html

http://kundaliniawakenings.org/

http://www.kundaliniguide.com/10things.html

http://www.elcollie.com/st/symptoms.html

http://www.enlightenedbeings.com/kundalini-meditation.html

Very important info ~

http://fractalenlightenment.com/17313/spirituality/kundalini-rising-part-1-the-root-chakra

http://fractalenlightenment.com/17558/spirituality/kundalini-rising-part-2-the-sacral-chakra

http://fractalenlightenment.com/17830/spirituality/kundalini-rising-part-3-the-solar-plexus-chakra

http://fractalenlightenment.com/18030/spirituality/kundalini-rising-part-4-anahata-the-heart-chakra

~~~~~~~~~

http://www.legionofpagans.com/meditative-awakening-music/3591/kundalini-awake-your-inner-force-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8nQL2hu6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3MQF-vOQ-4

http://fractalenlightenment.com/826/culture/smoking-pot-a-part-of-indian-culture

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153551

http://qigongmastery.ca/serpent_of_light.html

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2231

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question ~