A Divine Meeting Of Souls
As much as I did not want to leave the house today I had to go run a few errands. Walking through a parking lot a man of Jamaican decent said your light is beautiful so white and bright. I shook my head and kept on walking, he said is that not how you feel? I turned and walked back to where he stood and said no it is not. My family has lost 3 young people within a 3 week period. I also felt compelled to continue, I told him I feel the energy from family, friends and things happening all over the world, like what is going on in Japan and on the continent of Africa. I told him I sometimes wish it would just stop so I could have a break because it can be some overwhelming. I oddly kept talking and I told him I am an intuitive empath with no fear of being judged from this stranger. I have dreams of things that come to pass, have felt others physical pain and outcome. I know something will happen before it happens even though I may not know exactly what or where. I reached out and hugged him and he held me tight as I said I do not know if it is a curse or a gift....
He said I know mine to be a gift as he removed his sunglasses and said he wanted me be able to look into his eyes. He asked me do you know why God gave this to you, my first response was no. He looked at me and said yes you do, I said yes because I am strong enough to take it. He slowly shook his head up and down and said yes because you can take it you are strong. He said he would never have known the torment I was in because my aura was shining brillant white light and he said it is surrounding you. Again I hugged this stranger tightly, I thanked him and walked away with tears rolling down my face......
A random meeting of divine souls...
Shelia Felker 3/17/11
This story is true and happened to me today, he came out of the blue as if our encounter was truly divine in nature. It came to me in a time of great need and assurance, so thank you to the powers that be and to my Jamaican angel~~~
I know that I am putting myself out there for some who will judge me and others who will not....Today I am giving myself permission to admit that this is who I am, perhaps that was the lesson I was to learn.......
He said I know mine to be a gift as he removed his sunglasses and said he wanted me be able to look into his eyes. He asked me do you know why God gave this to you, my first response was no. He looked at me and said yes you do, I said yes because I am strong enough to take it. He slowly shook his head up and down and said yes because you can take it you are strong. He said he would never have known the torment I was in because my aura was shining brillant white light and he said it is surrounding you. Again I hugged this stranger tightly, I thanked him and walked away with tears rolling down my face......
A random meeting of divine souls...
Shelia Felker 3/17/11
This story is true and happened to me today, he came out of the blue as if our encounter was truly divine in nature. It came to me in a time of great need and assurance, so thank you to the powers that be and to my Jamaican angel~~~
I know that I am putting myself out there for some who will judge me and others who will not....Today I am giving myself permission to admit that this is who I am, perhaps that was the lesson I was to learn.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question ~