Monday, February 3, 2014

My journey continues ~

This was written last night and posted to facebook and I thought I should add it here ~

I am up late tonight and there is something on my mind.... I really do not know how to start this. From the beginning of this journey my spiritual life hit the fast track and I am having the most beautiful experiences and meeting the most incredible souls. Many things have been said to me in the most amazing ways that have touched and moved me. I love you all for them The biggest shocker was last week in Vilcabamba I was walking across the street and this lady was sitting on a bench with her husband and she said who are you? I walked over and we started talking and trust me I understand that I meet everyone for a reason. 

As we were talking I found out her husband is Jewish and now a christian and she is a christian. So when she asked me what brought me here I sighed and looked at them. I thought well she asked so go ahead, I told them my story of how I came to Ecuador. She shocked me and said there is a prophecy about a new generation of people that will be teachers and healers. She pointed at me and said your one of those people, I started crying and said I don't feel like I that. I am no one I said, she said no you are one of them. More tears...... I want you to know that I have been struggling with things people say to me and about me.

Yes I am growing in my journey and all the changes that are going on.... I am no different from others. We are all on our own journey and always will be... I am still uncomfortable with things. I AM THE SAME AS YOU ALL AND WE ARE ALL ONE This journey continues and I am who I am..... My life is always a surprise and full of magic daily. My only hope is that I can help one person in life and if I can do that I am happy. She said great teachers remain humble and that I was, know we are all the same and I love you all and everyone is special and I am again just a human being on a journey EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question ~