Yesterday morning I was standing outside of my apt. waiting for someone and this little girl and her mother where crossing the cross street by me. As they walked down the street going the other way the little girl turned around and looked at me. I waved at her and she looked at up her mom and said something to her. Before I knew it they both turned to wave back at me. As they disappeared around the corner, I smiled to myself and it just reminded me of how much I love this country and her people.
I looked over and they were coming back and the little girl was smiling this big smile, my smile got even bigger and waited for them to cross the street all the while waving at them. I pulled out my "free hugs" sign as they were crossing the street and her mother told her what it said and she came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her off the ground and hugged her.
As they left we were all smiling and waving..... that is pure love here in Ecuador May you experience some pure love today EJ
This was posted to FB on Oct. 2nd, 2014, I thought I should share it here......
Beautiful little story 💞
ReplyDelete