Sunday, January 27, 2013

First post from E.J. ~

I am just starting to blog again and under a new name!  I need to get everything set up but I wanted to say hello and to share with you a little about this journey. 

So much has happened in my life since I was blogging under Shelia Harris Life Everyday.  I am now living in Cuenca, Ecuador, and I have been here for seis meses (6 months).  My life is completely unbelievable to me and to others.  I keep getting told I need to write a book and I have started one but we will see how that goes LOL.   The most I have ever done is blog, but this journey that I am on is a magical mystery tour to be certain.  I struggled to describe this whole adventure and the only way to describe it at this point is that I was guided on this journey and I still am.  Others and myself have some similar experiences, it is like madre (mother) Ecuador is calling her children home.  We have felt the call or the draw to be here and when we did get here we felt that we were home.  We have gone through the detox of our previous lives in the U.S. and feel amazing in this new and different life and the place we now call home. 

Ciao for now ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question ~